5 in stock
Reusable and washable hygienic protection mask, with two-layer filter in TNT and a spare one for better protection. Can be used with surgical mask using its compartment.
28.00€ IVA incluido
5 in stock
Mask made with two layers of fabric. It incorporates a pocket on the inside to insert the filters, including the surgical ones. The design has two soft rubber ties on the sides.
In addition of being a complement to protection, you help the environment since it is washable both the mask and its filters, guaranteeing a minimum generation of waste.
|Dimensions||25 × 17 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This mask has been made complying the Spanish regulations “UNE 0065: 2020 Reusable hygienic masks for adults and children. Materials, design, preparation, marking and use requirements. ”
The mask is for personal use only.
The hygienic mask does not exempt the user from the application of barrier gestures complemented by social distancing measures that are essential in accordance with the recommendations indicated by the health authorities of your country.
Remark: Collective protection measures take priority over individual protection measures.
In order to let the mask be effective, it must be used correctly as indicated below, for this reason the use and removal of children’s hygienic masks must be supervised by an adult.
Correct placement of the mask
Previously wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
- Identify the upper part of the mask and position the mask on the face, at the level of the nose. If you have a nose clip, adjust it to the nose.
- Hold the mask from the outside and hold the headgear behind it or on both sides of the ears, without crossing them.
- Lower the bottom of the mask to the chin. Verify that the mask covers the chin.
- Pinch the nose clip with both hands to fit the nose (if any). Verify that the mask is positioned correctly. For this it is necessary to verify the sealing and the absence of respiratory discomfort.
Once the mask is adjusted, do not touch with your hands. If the user needs to touch the mask, they should previously wash their hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
Correct removal of the mask
Take off protective gloves
- Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
- Remove the mask without touching the front of the mask
If it is reusable follow the following steps for its washing and disinfection.
Washing and disinfecting the tissue mask *
– Immerse in warm water 40º C with soap for 30 seconds, rinse very well and leave to air dry.
– Iron at maximum 140ºC, you can also steam iron.
– It is recommended not to machine wash, since the masks have the twist nasal wire and could deform.
Disinfection of TNT Filters **
Immerse in 1/2 litre of water with approximately 20 drops of alcohol for 30 ‘, without squeezing, clarifying and allowing to air dry.
ATTENTION: This complement is not a medical item within the meaning of Spanish Directive 93/42 or regulation EU / 2017/745, neither a personal protective equipment under the regulation EU / 2016/425.
* The tissue masks are reusable, guaranteeing up to 40 washes provided that proper care is followed.
** TNT filters Maintain their properties after 6 washes. It is recommended that the filters are not used more than 10 times each. Then, remove.